Monday, March 2, 2009

Dropping Pounds

I feel like making a list...

* Looked at my old skinny pics and it made me depressed!! I need to get back to that some way.

* Went grocery shopping for healthy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for the week. We actually didn't need much.

* Went to gym last night for cardio and arm work, tonight is cardio and leg work.

* Love the water aerobics class on Tuesday and Thursday, need to try more classes that I will love. I want to try shadow boxing!

* I'm down 4 pounds in like 2 weeks. I am starting to officially keep track this week.

* I need all the motivation I can get, I love that my friends are joining me at the gym! I need to recruit more people...talked my co-worker into going with me hopefully!

So that is my update for now!


No comments: