
Thank you so much to Tales of a Short Southern Momma for the new follower award!! I am still new at this and don't know how to directly link a blog?? Thanks again! But please visit her blog, she is so sweet!
so here is the rules..
You Can Only Use One Word!
Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
Alert them that you have given them this award!
Have fun!
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? up
3. Your mother? home
4. Your father? heaven
5. Your favorite food? mexican
6. Your dream last night? ??
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? family
9. What room are you in? dining room
10. Your hobby? internet
11. Your fear? dark
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? gym
14. Something that you aren’t? short
15. Muffins? yummy
16. Wish list item? lots!!
17. Where did you grow up? CA
18. Last thing you did? lunch
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? big
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? <3
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? blah
25. Missing someone? no
26. Vehicle? fusion
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? target
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? ????
32. Your best friend? more than 1
33. One place that I go to over and over? work
34. One person who emails me regularly? realtor
35. Favorite place to eat? anythingmexican
I am passing this to anyone who wants to do it!
I am passing this to anyone who wants to do it!
P.S. I will try to get a new post up soon!
1 comment:
you so deserve it girl! loved reading your list too!! Hope you have a great weekend! = )
Post a Comment