Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Day 3
I started my new job Monday and so good so far. Monday was a loooong day with going to corporate. I did a ton of paperwork and then met the girl I was shadowing/training with. We did a meeting with a child that day and it was cool. The kids seem alot better in person than on paper. So it was a relief to realize that they are just still kids even with all their problems. Yesterday was a BUSY day with 3 meetings back to back we barely had a chance to eat. But it was good to be busy and have time fly. I met a girl that is gonna be my case starting next week. Yeah I have to visit her by myself starting on Monday. I am nervous!!! She was really quiet and I have no idea what to do with her to get her out of the house. All she cares about is an internet game and just wants to get our time over with. Today was kinda slow. We had a meeting and then I did a practice note. I was suppose to go meet a new kid but she ended canceling the service so that kid is out. Tomorrow will just be practicing stuff and training and then Friday I go in the morning to meet 2 kids that are gonna be my case....a 2 and 3 year old. That will be interesting!! Ok well I am off to get my load of laundry and then shopping for baby stuff!! Baby shower on Sat. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment