We have crappy DSL and it is getting on my last nerve. It cuts in and out all the time. Anytime I come on here to think of something to write it shuts down and then I get frustrated. So anyways I will try again while it is on. Hopefully this week we will finally get something new.
Yesterday I went to a friends housewarming party. She is a really good friend from highschool and just got her first house all by herself. She is a nurse and has a good job so she can do it on her own. Plus with housing prices being so low it helped her alot. Anyways it is a cute house and she already has all the major furniture and she got alot of kitchen appliances and some decor stuff from all the people there. It was a good turn out for her. I do feel a bit of jealousy. I mean she is single, has no kids or boyfriend and gets a house. And it is her first time living away from home. I am just tired of living in a tiny apartment. I haven't gotten to decorate at all and Ben won't really allow it. I haven't even put up the pictures that I do have. But he won't allow me to buy anything new really. He says it is no point to decorate an apartment. Which I can understand. I am sure we will be getting into a house sometime next year. We are just waiting on me trying to get a new job. Which is a whole other story in itself.
The economy sucks and jobs are not out there. I have gone on a couple interviews and applied to alot of jobs but no luck. And some jobs are still posted from when I first applied. ugh. I don't even know what I want to do. I am very passionate about helping kids that aren't treated right and families that need help. You would be amazed by the stuff I see everyday at work in a preschool. I have come home crying and so upset. Sometimes I just want to kidnap all my babies at work. lol I never thought parents could be so dumb and selfish. I really think parents should have to take some kind of child development class before having kids. I have learned so much of what I will not do when I have kids of my own.
Well I gotta go shower and get ready to go to the mom and sisters. Going to Target and to see A Night at the Rondanthe. Have a good Sunday everyone...well Cassie anyways. I need to find some more readers. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment